- Access to this discussion board and it's usage can't be demanded in any way, suited or forced otherwise.
- In general we apply to 'Freedom of Expression'. Any expression of opinion may not match with views and thinking of the operators or other participants.
- Every author is responsible for his provided contents. We will modify or delete illegal contents immediately after we have taken notice about it.
- The operators of this discussion board reserve the right, to cancel access rights for users (temporarily or permanently) without a further statement of reasons. This especially applies to:
- unconstitutional contents
- pornographic contents
- call to crimes
- defamations, abuses, insults, threats or other kind of verbal attacks against persons or companies
- Advertising for other websites and companies are not asked for, except it is an inevitable part of support / assistance.
- Search first, ask later. As time goes by the discussion board will grow and it will become more probable, that a question was already asked / answered. It saves a lot of time, if you search your problem first. In case, that no answer can be found, you're welcome to ask your question.
- Always select a meaningful subject to your message. This will significantly improve orientation to all visitors of this discussion board.
- For a better orientation, create a new topic for each of your problems / questions.
We want to establish as few rules as possible. We trust in a mature & responsible behaviour of every participant, that a counterpart will be treated with respect and appreciation about provided assistance. If it comes to light, that further rules must be established, we will extend this policy.