No properties are exported

Discussions about technical problems regarding OpenEstate-ImmoTool
Forum rules
Please consider the general rules for this board, before you enter the discussion.

No properties are exported

Postby lanz » Mon 2. May 2011, 17:30

English
----
Hi, first of all I thank you for your work and your will to make it free to the community is really a great tool

Hi, first of all I thank you for your work and your will to make it free to the community, is really a great tool. Now my poblem is I can not export properties with immotool tool.

I have joomla installed correctly, also I installed the module Openstate correctly.

Then I installed immotool after completing all the necessary data, have created a building, I have kept export house then I created an export interface, using web php-export, I think everything correctly when I attempt to accept tight end export data But I get a message that no property is selected.

So what i am doing wrong, what i have to do to export all data safely?.

i let you an screenshot.

ScreenClip.png

PD: sorry english is not my native language.
---
Español

Hola, primero que nada quiero agradecer tu trabajo y tu voluntad para hacerlo libre para la comunidad, es de verdad una gran herramienta. Ahora mi poblema es que no puedo exportar inmuebles con la herramienta immotool.

Tengo joomla correctamente instalado, he instalado el modulo openstate correctamente.

Luego he instalado immotool, luego de completar todos los datos necesarios he creado un inmueble, lo he guardado luego en exportacion de inmuebles he creado una interfaz de exportacion, web php-export, creo que todo correctamente al final apreto aceptar he intento exportar los datos sin embargo me sale un mensaje que no se ha seleccionado ningun inmueble.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Andreas Rudolph on Tue 3. May 2011, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Subject was refined a little bit & External image was uploaded
lanz

Re: First use problem in a export.

Postby Andreas Rudolph » Tue 3. May 2011, 00:54

Hi lanz,

lanz wrote:Hi, first of all I thank you for your work and your will to make it free to the community, is really a great tool.

thanks for your appreciation. ImmoTool is indeed still in an early stage of development, but I think we're already well on the way...

lanz wrote:sorry english is not my native language.

Currently there is a huge lack of english (and spanish) documentation. So please feel free to ask your questions in this board. I'm also not a native english speaker, too. But I'll try my best to answer your requests... ;)

lanz wrote:Then I installed immotool after completing all the necessary data, have created a building, I have kept export house then I created an export interface, using web php-export, I think everything correctly when I attempt to accept tight end export data But I get a message that no property is selected.

You can only export a property, if it's status was set to 'on selling' (in spanish 'en intermediación'). Please check the 'status' (in spanish 'estatus') of your building and execute the PHP export again after you've corrected the status.

The background of this behaviour is: In general a property should only be exported to the website (or a real estate portal), if it is currently in mediation. For example if the property is already sold, it should not be visible on your website anymore. I think, this should solve your problem. Otherwise feel free to respond in this thread again...

lanz wrote:Español

Please post your question only in english or german language. I really like the spanish language, but I'm completely overchallenged with reading, understanding and writing. :)
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Yours sincerely
Andreas Rudolph
Andreas Rudolph

Re: No properties are exported

Postby lanz » Tue 3. May 2011, 19:09

Oh thanks so much man.

Now i have a question. How, i could not export my buildings, then i've uninstalled the immotool, openstate and joolma, and even the db tables created. Then i wanted to do a new clean instalation, but when i attempt to reinstall the immotool, i get the message.

openstatewarning.png

its says something like:

"The last project used, don't exist anymore."

And below, is the path of the project that i've created on the previous instalation.

¿why i get this message? ¿is because the program has been created configuration files in some place?
¿where are they?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Andreas Rudolph on Thu 5. May 2011, 08:36, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fullquote was removed, Remotely linked image was uploaded as an attachment
lanz

Re: No properties are exported

Postby Andreas Rudolph » Thu 5. May 2011, 08:45

Hi Lanz,

lanz wrote:its says something like:
"The last project used, don't exist anymore."
¿why i get this message?

during startup the program tries to open the last used project. In your special case, the location
C:\wamp\www\ImmoTool\projects\joomlatest
does not contain an ImmoTool project anymore. You can ignore this message an create a new project. After you've opened your new project, this message should not appear anymore during the next startup.

lanz wrote: ¿is because the program has been created configuration files in some place?
¿where are they?

That's right. Some configuration settings are stored in the users home directory of your operating system. It should be something like
C:\Users\<username>\.OpenEstate-ImmoTool
on Windows 7 / Vista operating systems.

BTW: It's not recommendable to install ImmoTool or it's project inside the 'document root'-directory of Apache / WAMP. This could expose your data to users, that are not supposed to see them...
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Yours sincerely
Andreas Rudolph
Andreas Rudolph

Return to Technical problems