[PHP export] Search Results

Discussions about technical problems regarding OpenEstate-ImmoTool
Forum rules
Please consider the general rules for this board, before you enter the discussion.

[PHP export] Search Results

Postby Eddy-R3 » Mon 15. Apr 2013, 11:08

Hello again, last thing i promise! lol :)

The search results arent posting, any ideas why this could be?

If you visit http://emonestates.co.uk/index.php?page=Property and choose some options, then click the search button, it redirects back to the home page....not sure why, but any suggestions would be great! :)

Many thanks!
Eddy-R3

Re: Search Results

Postby Andreas Rudolph » Mon 15. Apr 2013, 11:19

Hi Eddy.

Eddy-R3 wrote:If you visit http://emonestates.co.uk/index.php?page=Property and choose some options, then click the search button, it redirects back to the home page....not sure why, but any suggestions would be great! :)

At first sight this looks like a bug in our CMSms module - but the problem will need further investigation... - I assume, that the problem won't occur, if you enable "pretty URL's" in your CMSms installation - as described in this article.
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Yours sincerely
Andreas Rudolph
Andreas Rudolph

Re: [PHP export] Search Results

Postby Eddy-R3 » Tue 16. Apr 2013, 23:15

Excellent,that worked a charm! :)

I have a search button on the site in general, is there anyway of integrating this to display results from Openestates/IMMOTool? :)
Eddy-R3

Re: [PHP export] Search Results

Postby Andreas Rudolph » Wed 17. Apr 2013, 10:37

Hi Eddy.

Eddy-R3 wrote:I have a search button on the site in general, is there anyway of integrating this to display results from Openestates/IMMOTool? :)

As far as I know, it is not possible to integrate the exported properties into the internal search of CMSms - at least with manageable effort. We're planning for future versions of the PHP export to store the properties into a MySQL database. I guess, this would make it possible to implement some kind of "search provider" for CMSms.
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Yours sincerely
Andreas Rudolph
Andreas Rudolph

Return to Technical problems